The festival is dedicated to all Moms all over the world.
The purposes of the festival are:
- to acquaint cinema lovers around the globe with the world’s best shorts, dedicated to the Mother’s Day, in fiction genre.
- to discover talented directors and open them to the world.
- to show an important role of Mother.
Awards & Prizes
Best Shorts will participate the Festival World Tour in more 100 cities in more than 15 countries. Moviegoers from different countries vote for the best film – Best Mother’s Day Short.
Best Mother’s Day Short will get $1000 prize.
All the participants of the Festival World Tour will get Festival World Tour Diploma.
Rules & Terms
- Completed after January 1st, 2016
- Completed films accepted only
- Run time of less than 20 minutes
- Not previously submitted to the festival
- Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English
Firstly, the films are prewatched by the selection committee members based in different countries (Ukraine, USA, UK).
Secondly, after the best films are selected the films part in the World tour of the festival.
Finally, the moviegoers from different countries vote for the best movie – Best Mother’s Day Short.
The festival requires preview screeners of the films to be submitted online (with private FilmFreeway, Youtube or Vimeo links ONLY). We do not accept physical submissions, i.e. DVDs.